Wednesday, February 18

Talk About Making A Statement...


While browsing through my current issue of Elle Decor magazine (again)...

...I noticed an advertisement for Antique Spanish Doors. The ad is beautiful and definitely peaked my interest! So I checked it out online and this is what I found.

Welcome to
Portera Antique Spanish Doors

These doors aren't reproductions - they're the real deal!

Here is a sampling from their website:
(be careful...you might drool on your keyboard)

19th Century



18th Century




18th Century Baroque Double Door




18th Century Arched Double Door




15th Century Gothic Arched Portal



18th Century Mudejar Door




19th Century Double Door



18th Century Double Door


I highly recommend drooling over, I mean, checking out their website!
Be sure to click on the "about" link and then click on the "installations" tab on the left. You will get to see gorgeous photos of some of their doors in equally gorgeous homes!
And don't forget to view the gallery!

And if you want to see even more, go to
http://www.portera.1stdibs.com/search.php


Can you imagine having one of these in your home?

A girl can dream...