Thursday, March 5

Hooked On a Book...

As you can see, I've been utilizing my local library...

...maybe a little too well!

But what better way to preview a book before you buy it?
You can't beat FREE!

I've been lucky enough to find some great books,
all worth checking out!




I can't get enough of their style and the rooms that they create!

This book is not only a source of inspiration, but a how-to guide for furnishing and decorating a relaxed and comfortable home.

It is filled with beautiful pictures of architecture, furniture and decor.
But more importantly, they give insight into the thought processes and reasons why they decorated rooms the way they did, focusing on how the rooms would be used and function for the people who live in them.






There are even tips on giving your room a new furniture layout.

I definitely recommend this book!

The only problem is, I wish I had my own copy so I could put a marker in all of the pages that I don't want to forget! I'll have to see about making that happen. This book is a keeper, for sure!

Check out the books website for details, excerpts, and even tips on Comfort!

For even more inspiration, check out MGandBW.com
...................................................................................

Be sure to head over to
Hooked On Houses
to see what Julia is Hooked On this week,
along with all of the other posts in her
Hooked On Friday's Blog Party!