Tuesday, March 10

Sorci's Italian Cafe...


For all of you locals, you have got to get over to
Sorci's Italian Cafe
in Sumner!

My best friend took me here for my birthday lunch and, I can honestly say, it was the best local Italian food that I have had!

Benissimo!


They have a great menu! In fact, it took us quite a while to decide what we were going to order because there was just too much to choose from!
Take a peek!

They not only have a great menu and an adorable cafe, but they have an espresso and wine bar, a deli case and a dessert case to drool over! They do wine tasting events, movie nights, and cooking classes! FUN! And they also cater!

Check out their website because the list of things to eat, drink and do at Sorci's goes on and on! And best of all, it is super affordable! I promise, you will not be disappointed!

I can't wait to go back!

I see a Girls Night happening in the very near future!