Saturday, August 22

Leave It To Pottery Barn To Get Me In The Mood...


For Fall, that is!

Come on - you know this isn't that kind of blog.

...............................................

I just got the September 2009 Pottery Barn catalog out of my mail box and, after looking through its pages, I couldn't help but have a slight longing for Autumn...


changing leaves, shorter days, sweaters, boots, apple cider, cozy blankets, crackling fires, pumpkins, corn stalks and hay bales...


Don't get me wrong - I am not ready for summer to be over, but...

once it is, I think I'll be ok with it.


But then again, I love to decorate for Fall.

It is one of my favorite times of the year.

.........................................


So tell me, do these pictures make you long for Fall?

Maybe just a little bit?









all photos courtesy of PotteryBarn.com


Just in case you're not quite ready for the Autumn season,
here's hoping for many more days of Summer ahead!

September is typically beautiful here. One of the best months out of the whole year, if you ask me! Perfect for end-of-summer barbeque's with friends and family and enjoying beautiful sunsets...


Like my wishful thinking?

We can never truly count on sunny days up here in the Pacific Northwest, but it certainly can't hurt to hope for a couple more weeks of nice weather!


If you are ready for cooler weather and falling leaves, check out these great sites for more Fall decorating inspiration:


Seasonal Decorating - Autumn Inspiration

Ideas For Fall Decorating

Fall Window Boxes

Bulb-Planting Party
(I LOVE this idea!)

Fall's Front Entry

Easy Autumn Color