Tuesday, October 20

I've Been Featured...


Many thanks to Kim from

Today's Creative Blog

for featuring me!

What a great surprise!

You can read her post here.

Bonus: She's pretty funny...

She had Will and I both laughing!



If you haven't been to Kim's blog before, you must check it out.

You won't be disappointed!

...............................................................................


So last night I discovered that our out-of-town guests that are coming to stay with us on Wednesday are actually coming...

TODAY!

I'm still trying to figure out how in the world I wrote the date on the calendar wrong?

But either way, I have my best friend from Arizona and her perfectly sweet, adorably chubby, 10 month old baby girl, Chloe, coming to stay with us through Saturday.
(I'm extremely partial to chubby babies. Our boys were that way!)

To say that Ellison and I are just a little bit excited would be an understatement!


I will surely be preoccupied with our guests and, likely, not doing much posting, but I'm sure I won't be able to stay away for long...I have another project to share.

There was some room swapping happening here yesterday.

(I think it goes without saying that had I known Shana and Chloe were coming today and not Wednesday, I would not have taken on such a large task, but I didn't...and you know Will and I...we saw an opportunity and made it happen)

We currently have an extremely happy 7 year old and a not-so-happy-but-he'll-get-used-to-it 6 year old.

After much consideration, we split the boys up. They've shared a bedroom ever since Owen was 15 months old. That's almost the past 5 year's.

So how did we give each of our kids their own bedroom when we have 5 people living in a 3 bedroom house?

Can you guess?

...........................................................

I'm off to get the house ready for our guests, then it's off to the airport!

Have a great day, everyone!