Tuesday, February 9

Look What Alena Did...


Check it out!

Yesterday I received a comment on my post from last week called:

A "How To", A "How Not To", And A Find That Knocked My Socks Off

(about removing some cabinet doors in my kitchen and turning it into a pretty display area)

and I just had to share it with you.


It came from Alena who writes a blog called

Our Fabuless Life


How cute is this?


She said:

"Loved the idea!! Just finished it over the weekend. I blogged about it over at www.ourfabulesslife.blogspot.com and gave you some big shout outs!!

Thanks, I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS!!!"



After seeing my post, Alena felt inspired to dig out her husbands electric screwdriver and take matters into her own hands. Where she once had cabinet doors...


she now has a beautiful display cabinet, lined with...(what else?)...adhesive gift wrap!


I think it looks great - and Alena, I love that green!


Great job! And thanks for sharing!

To see how Alena accomplished the look, check out her blog:

Our Fabuless Life

.................................................................................................


I love to see what projects my readers have been up to in an effort to make their
house a home.

If you have seen a post here on ITLT, and felt inspired to recreate the look, or make it your own, send me some pictures. I would love to see them. And you never know...

I just might feature you on my blog!

................................................................................................


Thanks again, Alena!

I can't wait to see what you do next!