Tuesday, November 16

Windstorms, and Power Outages, and Earthquakes! Oh My!


We've had it all over the past 18 hours!

The wind was absolutely unreal last night and caused power outages all over Western Washington...



Luckily, we were spared from that, but other parts of Tacoma were not, and as a result our school district made the decision for a 2 hour late start.

So the boys are still at home with me, having a super fun and totally out of the ordinary, Tuesday morning.

Currently they are singing their hearts out playing Rock Band - Bon Jovi being the artist of choice this morning.

:)


And then, as if the crazy storm wasn't enough, we had an earthquake.

Seriously.

It was short and sweet for us, with the epicenter being down in Mossyrock, WA...



But for me, an earthquake is an earthquake. Unnerving, at best.


So, needless to say, my morning is not turning out as planned. My To-Do list will have to wait.

But it's ok. I'll take it.

It's more fun to hang out and play with the kids anyway.

...............................................


I hope that you are having a wonderful Tuesday!