Saturday, February 7

Some Local Discoveries...


My friend, Kristie, hosted a bazaar today, and let me just say, as far as bazaar's go - this was a darn good one! It was a great mix of local crafter's and vendors!

I came away with several business cards, but only a few really stand out in my mind. I love what these ladies make! I think you will too, so here they are!
(And lucky for us, they are all on Etsy, so really, it's like one-stop shopping!)
...........................................................................................
Clicking on the business name will take you to their Etsy Shop
...........................................................................................


Bella's Bowtique

This is my friend Kristie's business. She makes adorable hair accessories and hats for little girl's! And she recently started creating onesie's too! Everything she makes is super fashionable and fun! Perfect for little princesses!

Visit her blog here!
.........................................................................................


Two Laughing Hens

I loved this next idea! I almost bought one on the spot, but I wanted to check out her Etsy Shop first and see what else she had available! For you locals, she is also at the Exhibitors Mall in Puyallup, so you can see her things in person!

She calls this "Magnetic Inspirations". They are so cute! They are meant to be displayed on an easel and come with a small magnet to start you on your way to adding photos. She only has a few on her Etsy Shop, but some of the sayings on these were perfect for any of the rooms in your home or as gifts for girlfriend's, family, etc.


............................................................................................


World of Whimm

This next woman captured my heart with her display!

For those of you who have a young child of your own, or niece or nephew, or grandchild...anyone who loves to use their imagination, then this is the shop for you! Her Etsy shop will show you exactly what I mean! My favorite item is the Mermaid Tail! I'm certain that our little girl will be getting one of these at some point in the near future!

Visit her blog here!
...............................................................................................


Orange Box Jewelry

This was the only display that I couldn't walk away from without taking something home with me! She had the prettiest pair of dangly, silver earrings that I just had to have! For $10, why say "no"?

She finds vintage jewelry to salvage and repurpose into more contemporary designs. Her things are beautiful! And I *love* it that she's recycling and repurposing!

Visit her website here!
..............................................................................................


Amy Rose Designs

My absolute favorite of the whole bunch was this woman's display!

Everything she makes is SUPER cute! Her fabrics are beautiful! But what caught my attention was this sweet little doll that she makes. She can custom make them with brown, blonde or red hair, the eye color of your choice and the fabric of your choice for the dress! This little doll is so charming! And I know just the little girl to give her the perfect home!

Visit her blog here!
.......................................................................................

If you get a free moment you should check out their shops! You may find that perfect thing that you didn't even know you were looking for!