Wednesday, May 13

The Look For Less - Ceramic Garden Stools...


They're hot right now!

They're also incredibly expensive!

Pottery Barn has them scattered throughout the pages of their current catalog...

...and I love that they're used indoors and out as a versatile piece that can be placed anywhere you may need it.

How pretty is this?


But let's get back to the price...

Pottery Barn has them for $159.00

Ouch!

Yet, even that seems like pennies compared to these:


FineGardenProducts.com sells them for $328.00,

but, hang on, this is your lucky day...

they're on sale for $295.20!



Seriously?


That's considered a deal?



Wisteria.com is selling them for $129.00...

This color is perfect...


*sigh*

I don't know about you, but those price points are more than I can stomach!

And I won't even get into what the conversation would sound like if I brought one of those home to my husband!

So imagine my delight when I stumbled across this very affordable and attractive version at Costco this morning...

It looks exactly like the one from Wisteria.com!

Right?

The price:

$31.29!

Yes! You read that right!

$31.29

That's a savings of over $97.00!

So for any of you out there wishing you could get your hands on a Ceramic Garden Stool that has the Pottery Barn look without the Pottery Barn price tag, head to Costco!

At this price, I'm certain they'll be gone in the blink of an eye!