Friday, July 10

Call It Industrial Chic. Call It Vintage. Call It What You Will...


I just call it "cool"...


Matching metal shelving units, from an old factory, hold the perfect perforated metal baskets...



...which hold cutlery, table linens and candles -- everything necessary for a well-stocked kitchen or dinner party!


This old stack of lockers, found at an antiques fair, sits next to a big metal sink (which was found at an auction for only $50)...


...and hides away all of the typical under-the-sink cleaning supplies.


Stainless Steel shelves from a restaurant supply house, glass pendant lights that formerly hung in a school, counter stools that were found on Ebay, stainless steel countertops, and a length of pipe added as a footrest under the kitchen counter, all add to the look of this decidedly Industrial Chic kitchen...



Buried somewhere in my Dad's garage is an old, army green locker that used to be my Grandpa's, just like that pretty blue one up there...

Lucky for him, I don't have the space for it right now.

Lucky for me, I know where to find it when I do!

And you can bet I won't forget!


........................

You can see all of the details from this kitchen on CountryLiving.com