Thursday, July 9

Hooked On Studio Mela...

While browsing through my favorite blogs today, I came across a post that showed nothing but the text that you see above.

First, I loved how it looked.

Second, I loved every...single...thing it said!

The print is called

"Lovely You"

and you can find it at...


by dazeychic on Etsy.


She has an adorable shop!

And I want one of just about everything she's made!

Here is a very small sampling of what you will find when you visit Studio Mela...







I am Hooked, for sure!

When you visit her shop, be sure to read her Bio.

She sounds just as adorable as her art!


Off to do more browsing...






P.S. To see what others are Hooked On this week, head over to Hooked On Houses! And if you care to participate, link up and share what you are Hooked On too!