Saturday, July 18

Tropical Coral...


That's my color...


Well, not my color (my color falls somewhere in the beachy blue family), but it is the color that I chose as my FREE quart from the Glidden Promotion a while back, and it just arrived today!


I wanted to choose something that felt a little out of my comfort zone - something that (if I actually had to involve my own wallet) would make me think twice (or three or four times!) before walking up to the paint counter and saying:

"Mix me up a quart of this, please!"


That's the swatch from the Glidden website up there, and it's pretty tame compared to the actual color!

I had been wanting to add a color like this as an accent to the interior of the kids' playhouse! So when I went to claim my FREE quart from their website, I knew exactly which direction to scroll, without any hesitation!


So...many thanks to the kind folks at Glidden for the FREE quart of paint!

You managed to get quite a few of us DIY'ers very excited!

And, just for the record (still speaking to those kind folks at Glidden), I'm all for this sort of giveaway again!

Just in case you were contemplating whether you should do it again...


Now, off to shop the house to find playhouse decor that will get a fresh coat of Tropical Coral...