Wednesday, August 5

Home Sweet Home...

We're back from Arizona and it feels so good to be home!

Vacation is always nice,
but there's just something about coming back,

getting into the old routine,

sleeping in your own bed...

*ahh*


I have yet to download any pictures off of my camera because the past two days have been spent doing this...


and lots and lots of this...


But I do have pictures to share and, more importantly, an answer to the question "should I see our old house, or not?". I think you will be surprised by the unexpected way that it all played out!



We have a big weekend coming up!

A 90th Birthday celebration for my husband's grandfather on Saturday,

and a Bridal Shower for my sister-in-law on Sunday.



This was definitely one of those need-a-vacation-after-the-vacation kind of trips, but there's lots to do before Sunday! Planning, shopping, wrapping, even painting...so I better get started!


It's good to be home...