Wednesday, August 5

Too Many Choices...


I mentioned in my last post that I'm helping throw a Bridal Shower for my sister-in-law on Sunday...

very exciting!

We started planning a couple of months ago, but now it's time for final decisions to be made.

Back in June, I ran across a post about lemonade from goodLife {Eats} and immediately posted it on my Tumblr. I knew that this would be a great option for the outdoor garden party that we were planning!

These look so yummy, not to mention gorgeous...


They are:

(from left to right)

Lavender-Infused Lemonade

Madeline's Lemonade

Watermelon- Lemonade Cooler

Basil Lemonade




*Yum*


Today I decided to explore my options and went browsing for a few more recipes. Ideally we will have three to four different kinds of lemonade to serve.

The problem is, I now have eight recipes that I have to narrow down to four...

Help me?

Please?


Which of these Lemonades would you be most inclined to try?


(click on the title and/or photo to see the recipe)


Blueberry Lemonade with Fresh Mint



This next one is a little bit out there for me,
(I'm not a fan of cucumbers)
but I think it would be quite refreshing...

Cucumber Lemonade



And one more option which, unfortunately,
I don't have a picture for...


Pink Lemonade Champagne Punch



I have some favorites of the bunch,
but I'm curious what you favor.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you think!

Thanks, in advance, for your help!