Tuesday, September 22

The Wedding Was Wonderful...


Will and I have been to many weddings...many...and I can easily say that of all those weddings, including our own, this one was the most fun!

We had a fantastic time and were sad when the clock struck midnight and the celebration had to end.

We danced and danced and danced and danced...

It was a great party!



Here is a peek at how the centerpieces for the reception tables turned out:


I had so much fun creating them!

Of course, it came with the self-imposed pressure to get the look perfectly-perfect. But in the end, the bride was thrilled with how everything looked...and since that's all that really matters, I'm sure I can say that they did, in fact, turn out

perfectly-perfect!



I will share more photos when I can get my hands on them. Since I was busy decorating and then pulling off the half-time show (yes, there was a half-time show) complete with dirndl and lederhosen (I'll explain later), I didn't have much free time to dig out my camera and take pictures. But once a few of the other wedding guests send them to me, I will definitely show you how it all turned out. It was gorgeous and totally worth sharing!




Oh, and one last thing...

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Hunter

We love you both!