Monday, December 6

Christmas Cookies...


I cannot wait to start making Christmas Cookies!

Which is kind of odd, because as I have said before, I am not the baker in the family.

But how can a girl resist when there are so many great recipes and beautiful cookies to be made!










All of these came from Taste Of Home and I want to try my hand at all of them!


And even though this recipe isn't for a cookie, or require baking (score!), I want to try this one too...


Frozen Hot Chocolate


Yum!

I have promised myself (and Will) that I won't start any new projects (baking is definitely a project for me and the kitchen bears the brunt of it) until I am finished decorating for Christmas and all of the empty bins are out of the garage (ie: the workshop) and back under the house.

I am thiiiiis close to being done, and then the baking is on!


Have you started your Christmas Cookie baking yet?