Thursday, January 20

Cabin Fever...


My poor, little girl has been sick the past week and I feel terrible for her - it's so sad when your kids are sick. But on the bright side, we've had lots and lots of snuggle time. She wants mama right by her, which I don't mind doing at all when she's so under the weather. She's definitely feeling better today and is finally on the mend.

As a result, I have been in this house for 7 days straight - with the exception of a 1 hour break yesterday to run to the store.

I have got a serious case of cabin fever.

The house is clean, laundry is done, dishes are washed, so...

I'm painting!

~WOOHOO~

It's about darn time! It's been a while since I've picked up a paint brush and I've been wanting to tackle one wall in particular, so today was the day.

(Plus, I'm antsy and excited anyway...my niece is coming into this world tomorrow and it's pretty much all I can think about, so painting is a good distraction!
)

The color is going from a little-too-vibrant-blue to a old favorite of mine that is cozy and warm and a beautiful backdrop color. But I'll fill you in on the details of that later.

I wanted to let you know that my friend, Teri, is having a Half-Off Sale in her Etsy Shop,

T's Etc.

I've had my eye on her Pearl Dangle and Chain for quite a while, so I splurged and got the set for a whopping $8.50!

Seriously.

And I couldn't resist the Bronze Beauty Necklace which only set me back $15.00.


So hurry on over!

There aren't many pieces left and these prices can't last for long!

Oh, and because she's super sweet, she's giving you all FREE SHIPPING on your orders.

Yep. Her idea.

Told you she was sweet.

Just enter the code "It's The Little Things" in your note at checkout and you won't have to pay a single cent for shipping.

Click here to be taken to T's Etc.


Happy Thursday to you!

And happy shopping!