Saturday, March 21

Ultimate Blog Party 2009...

So check this out...

This morning I sit down at my computer to glance over my favorite blogs and see what's new. I notice a new post from Rhoda over at Southern Hospitality that peaks my interest.

Turns out, a very popular blog called
5 Minutes for Mom - Bringing Moms Together
has a yearly Blog Party!


The whole point of the party is so that we, as bloggers, can promote our site, meet new friends, and grow our networks!
Great!

Here's a little perspective on just how big this party really is...

I joined the party this morning, not long ago, as #981!
It is now over 1000 and still growing!

Talk about busting at the seams with inspiration!
I cannot wait to sit down and see all of the new blogs that I may have never discovered had it not been for this party allowing all of us to be in one place!

So, many thanks to Janice and Susan over at 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting such a great event!


Just a little FYI:

The party only lasts for one week - March 20th through March 27th.

And there are PRIZES!
That's right, prizes!

And by joining the party you are entered in the drawing to win!
All you have to do is pick what you would like to win if your name is drawn. There is a HUGE list to choose from! You will not be disappointed!

Check it out!

Click here for everything you need to know about the Ultimate Blog Party 2009!

I'll be back to share which prizes I would choose if I am lucky enough to have my name drawn!

Don't miss out on the fun!

Hope to see you over there!