Thursday, April 2

An Unexpected Week Without Blogging...

An entire week has passed by without a single post...

This break from blogging was entirely unplanned and I have definitely missed it, but sometimes life keeps us busy and we must prioritize.

Last weekend we made a last minute decision to head down to Oregon City and stay with some friends of ours on their farm. It is always fun when we go down there. They have two girls whose ages fall in between the ages of our kids, so it's lots of fun for everyone!


And then Ellison and I spent a few days being sick, always very close to a box (or two, or three) of Kleenex...

Thankfully, we are both feeling much better now, so...

it's time to play catch up!

I need to show you how my $1.99 wooden bowl turned out...


...and what became of my shoe forms that I found last week while thrifting in downtown Seattle!


And there has been a drastic change made in our front yard!

All I will say for now is:

Let there be light!

(In case you are wondering, yes, that is a child at the very top of the tree. That would be Owen!)

And, of course, I have this week's cookie recipe for you!

You didn't think I had forgotten about In The Cookie Jar, did you?

No worries! Even if I had, I have three Cookie Monster's to remind me!


But wait,

there's more...

I have something brand new to show you!
It's in our dining room and it is, easily, one of my favorite things that we have in our home!

Stay tuned...

many more posts to come!