Tuesday, April 7

Mt. Rainier...

The view at 6pm last night...


And another gorgeous day in store for us!

This is what we woke up to this morning...

We've had a run of incredibly beautiful days up here in the Pacific Northwest!
But according to the Weather Man, today will be the last for a while...

So we're going to make sure to enjoy it!

We need to run a few errands:

Take some books back to the library,
making sure to take the very long and out-of-the-way route!
Why?
Because yesterday, on my way to take Owen to preschool, I saw a "FREE" sign on the side of the road. There was a really cool wooden full-size headboard and I am hoping that it is still there! It isn't on the way to anywhere that we're going today, but it's worth driving over to see if it's still there! I would have taken it yesterday, but I didn't have the space to fit it in the car.
Fingers crossed!

After our errands we'll head back home to work and play in the yard.
Soaking up as much sun as we possibly can!

Whatever your day may have in store for you, I hope it's a great one!