Monday, April 6

The Look For Less - Pottery Barn Baskets...

As soon as I saw these baskets in the current Pottery Barn catalog, I wished I could get my hands on one...

They are from the Beachcomber Collection and their prices are $69 for the Tote and $129 for the Round and Rectangular Planter Baskets.

Pricey!

(Pictured here is the Tote)


So imagine my complete delight when I found this at JoAnn Etc!

Regular price $14.99...

...but I got it on sale for 50% off!

For a whopping $7.50 I brought this baby home!

This basket is the smaller of the two that you can find at JoAnn Etc.

The other is identical to the tall, thin Tote from Pottery Barn.
Price difference:
$69.99 for the PB version
or
$24.99 for the one from JoAnn Etc!
But remember, they are 50% off right now, so you could walk away with the same exact look for only $12.50!

Budget Friendly?

I'd say so!


With three kids running around I often find that baskets are a mom's best friend! They make it easy when I need to do a quick clean-up or assign a designated place for all of the little things that find their way right into the house with the kids!

Just wanted to share the great deal with you!
JoAnn Etc. currently has all of their baskets on sale for 50% off!
I'm not sure how long the sale lasts though, so if you're looking for a few good baskets, now may be the perfect time to get them at a great price!